Acara Accountancy is a husband and wife practice based in Goxhill. We are both fully qualified, experienced accountants working with a wide range of individuals and organizations. Our clients and work include: accounts, payroll and taxation for sole traders, partnerships and other owner-managed businesses; cashflow forecasts and business plans; charity accounts and independent examinations; accounts for community groups and sports clubs; and parish council accounts & internal audit. Most, but not all, of our clients are based in northern Lincolnshire.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Chartered Accountant & Chartered Certified Accountant
- North & North East Lincolnshire
|City||Barrow upon Humber|
|Address||Hadley Ridge, North End, Goxhill|
|Phone Number||014 6953 0363|
Products & Services
For Businesses - Individuals or Companies
The majority of our commercial clients are individuals, partnerships and owner-managed businesses, including Limited Companies, seeking a personal service from their accountant.
Usually it’s about preparing your accounts to meet your statutory obligations to Companies House or HM Revenue & Customs. But it might also be one-time or temporary help:
* advice when setting up a new business;
* arranging a cashbook in either a manual or computerized system;
* setting up and running a payroll;
* income tax self-assessment;
* a realistically costed business plan to secure a loan.