Self-employed/Limited Company' Profit from someone who knows what they're doing to manage your Bookkeeping, Accounting, VAT & Tax issues. Visit our website to see what we'll do for you Tax Return & continuing personal tax care. Consider forming a limited company' Don't leave anything to chance, we have the professional solutions to getting you into business.

Serviced Areas

  • Watford & Hemel Hempstead

Contact Details

  City Hemel Hempstead
  Postcode HP2 5NU
  Address 107 Jupiter Dr
  Phone Number 014 4223 1216

From Our Website

We have been established for over 15 years and are now advising and helping not only many of our original client's but also their children too. We are regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales so you can be sure that we maintain quality standards. Our two directors Sally Beven and Robert Masters FCA have, between them, over 70 years experience and we also employ 2 other qualified and three other experienced team members. There is no fighting a switchboard - you contact the directors or staff directly.

Capital Gains Tax can be payable when you either sell assets, such as Property, Shares or Antiques for more than they cost. Normally your home is exempt - but not if you have lived elsewhere whilst you owned it. If you give an asset away say, to your children, you can still be liable. The law is complex as there are a number of reliefs and exemptions. If you want some free initial advice as you have (or are concerned about) a Capital Gain, or you are considering selling a Property, or another asset, please contact us - we are happy to talk.

With our digital bookkeeping solutions, all you need to do is simply send us your paperwork through a smartphone, email, post, or pop it though our letterbox. We will then record all of your business's transactions and give you 24/7 access so you can see how your business is doing. Typically we find that for clients who also outsource their regular bookkeeping to us we are able to pass on a cost saving of at least 25% in our full annual accounts services.

We can help you sort out VAT whether you have just started a business or have been trading for many years. If you are about to, or have just started, we can help you decide whether you need to be VAT registered from the outset or not and we can advise you when you have to register for VAT. We will also advise you if we think you would benefit from de-registering. We always try to ensure that you have the knowledge to legally claim as much VAT as possible, not only on straightforward items but also where it is not black or white.

Don't be daunted - it's not that difficult! Especially when we are available as a guide to advise you though the mysteries of Income Tax, VAT, National Insurance, Bookkeeping and.

Whether you are employed, self employed, job seeking or retired we provide a simple, fixed fee tax return service to match your needs. Not only does our annual fee include calculating and completing your tax return and advising you how much and when tax is due, but also unlimited advice during the year on any tax related matter. We take care of your tax affairs directly with HM Revenue & Customs including calculation and and submission of your tax return - and claiming any tax refunds due. HM Revenue & Customs does not advise you how to organise your affairs to minimise tax, therefore we will suggest tailored ways to reduce your tax charge.