ADSEC Book Keeping Services is a freelance book keeping service providing book keeping services on a freelance basis to the small business, including limited companies, family concerns, partnerships and sole traders. Our services are reliable and confidential. We can process your sales and purchases invoices, reconcile your bank accounts, produce your VAT, CIS and Payroll Returns leaving you free to run your business.
General Book Keeping: including sales and purchase ledger operation and reconciliation, bank reconciliation and supplier payments, etc.
VAT return preparation and reconciliation.
Additional tasks relevant to bookkeeping.
A wide range of services and structures to suit your particular requirements. Ask for a FREE quote
Clients tell us we make a real difference to how their business operates.
We get on with the books ~ so you are free to get on with the business.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Business Start Ups and New Businesses Welcome. Get it right from the start.
- Are you an established business needing help with your day to day accounting & record keeping?
- VAT returns, CIS, PAYE, HMRC Online Filing.
- Free Quotes, Free Initial Consultation, Excellent Rates, Friendly Professional Service.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- AICB (Comp) Member, The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- Cardiff, Bridgend, Cowbridge, Llantrisant, Pontyclun, Talbot Green
|Phone Number||01443 226500|
From Our Website
Successful business people know that in business, time is money and information is key to success. When you cannot yet justify a full time accounts department, you don't have to spend your valuable time on keeping track of invoices, payments and receipts when you could be managing your business and making money. Ask for a free quote on a service tailor made to your needs. Call 07812 130 921 for a free quote. ADSEC Bookkeeping Services is a member of The Institute of Certified Book-Keepers (Practice Licence No. 4143).