Affordable Accountancy Services Nationwide for a fixed monthly fee
Price start from just £25 per month
- You own dedicated Certified Accountants, available Monday – Saturday from 8 a.m. to 20 p.m.
- Completion of your accounts and tax returns (Self - Assessments, Partnerships, Small to medium size Limited companies, VAT Returns, Payroll etc).
- Unlimited help and advice via Skype, e-mails, phone, Viber, live chart or in person.
- Automated Reminder for all your important deadlines.
- Regular tax efficiency and business recommendations.
- Free representation in the case of HMRC investigations.
- A range of Business guidelines and resources.
- 25% Discount apply for our new clients for first year of our services.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- FMAAT and ACCA
|Person||Luba Medcalf FMAAT|
|Address||168 High Road|
Luba Medcalf FMAAT
Products & Services
We provide bookkeeping services for all types of businesses i. e Sole Traders, Limited Companies and Partnerships. We can provide accurate and comprehensive bookkeeping services tailored to suit your business or advise you on the methods best suited to you.
Annual accounts are required by law. We can prepare your annual accounts whether you are a sole trader, partnership or Limited company.
Our core accounts services consist of:
Year End Accounts
Business Start Ups
MBL Accounting welcome start-up businesses to come and talk to us. We can help you from day one to find the best methods of keeping your books and the best tax saving positions. We can assist with the preparation of a business plan and choose the best business structure for your business. We can also help you with raising finance for all aspects of your business.
We can help you with your company payroll. We will administer your PAYE, national insurance, SSP, SMP etc. We will let you know how much to pay your staff. We will issue payslips to your employees. At the end of the month we will supply you with a report detailing your Tax and NI liability. All you have to do is pay HMRC the amount. At the end of the financial year, we will complete the statutory forms, including Year End returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HMRC.
We provide the following VAT services:
Assistance with registration
VAT Recovery and Advice
Advice on VAT planning and administration
Supervision of VAT Inspections
Production of VAT Return
Year End Account
We provide you with an annual statement of accounts to show you your business position as at your year end. This is done in a timely and accurate manner with minimal disruption to your business. The accounts are prepared in the format required by HMRC and Companies House for Limited Companies.