Quintus Accounting Ltd is an independent firm of Chartered Management Accountants and business advisers. We have many years of professional experience in all sorts of industries and on all levels of corporate structures. We are fully registered and insured and take care of individual needs of our customers. There are no hidden extras and we never charge monthly subscriptions for our services believing that only job well done should be paid for. Our client's time is their money and we take care of the best use of it.

We can speak Polish/Russian/German.

Professional Associations & Certifications

  • Chartered Institute of Management Accountants

Serviced Areas

  • Nationwide

Contact Details

  City Holborn
  Postcode WC1 N3AX
  Address 27 Old Glocester Street
  Phone Number 018 6560 0820

Products & Services

Limited Company (LTD)

Limited company, apart from sole traders, is a most popular business structure in the UK. The liability of company directors is ‘limited’ in that the company’s finances are separate from personal finances, which is not the case for sole traders.

Limited company shareholders are not responsible for any debts run up by the business. There is no minimum capital requirement to set up a limited company in the UK.

There are various legal requirements which limited company must fulfill ranging from preparation of financial reports, tax returns as welll as paying taxes and national insurance contributions from salaries paid to employees.

We provide a complete service for limited company starting from registration, creating company documentation, taking care of accounting and tax side as welll as every day support for the company.

Sole trader

Becoming a sole trader is the simplest way to get your new business off the ground.

Once you have told HMRC of your intention to become self-employed, you can start trading immediately, subject to any industry-specific licenses you might need.

If you run your business as a sole trader, no distinction is made between your personal and business finances. As a sole trader, you will have complete control over your business and finances. You are also responsible for paying your taxes and national insurance contribution.

Our complete service for a sole trader is designed to help you to focus on your work rather than your paperwork.

Customer Testimonials

Thank you so much for sorting my concerns so efficiently.your service is so user friendly. Your advise and help is much appreciated. I highly recommend quintus accounting

Many thanks for all your help and advice and for looking after my company in the excellent way that you do without which we would be at a complete loss.

Excellent Service - Always totally professional, confidential and efficient. Would definitely recommend.

Social Activity

Imagination is endless
Facebook   Full Post ›
Self-employed people might be entitled to some benefits like employees (ex. holiday pay). Being registered as self-employed doesn't mean you have no rights like people having an employment contract. Read through and article below explaining how EU court
Facebook   Full Post ›
New Year and new ideas? If you are thinking of setting up your own business but have no idea where to start, here is our 10 points guide how to approach it. 10 STEPS TO SETUP AND RUN A BUSINESS 1. Register your business (self-employed or Ltd but consider
Facebook   Full Post ›
Scam texts or emails - CHECK & REPORT Don't get caught by scam emails or texts pretending to be from HMRC. Remember! HMRC will never use texts or emails to: - tell you about a tax rebate or penalty - ask for personal or payment information Report suspicious
Facebook   Full Post ›
Sugar tax - this is the only tax we are really happy about.
Facebook   Full Post ›
REMINDER - 31 January 2018 is the final deadline for submission of Self assessment Tax Return and paying any tax due for tax year 2016-17. REMEMBER: 1. Self Assessment Tax Return is not only for people working as self-employed. 2. If you received a letter
Facebook   Full Post ›
We have just added a Send Message button. You can send us a message directly when visiting our FB page.
Facebook   Full Post ›
Still struggling with self assessment Tax Return due by 31 Jan 2018? See the video form HMRC explaining about expenses if You are Self Employed
Facebook   Full Post ›