Sonar is a business consultancy that helps business owners and their management teams achieve greater insight into their financial and operational performance in order to deliver upon their strategic objectives. We work in partnership with our clients to achieve:
- Enhanced business insight through best practice strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis,
- Increased systems and process efficiency,
- Greater alignment between day-to-day activities and the business's longer-term strategic objectives.
Whether you're an entrepreneurial start-up building the foundations for future success, a mid-sized business growing in size and complexity, or a mature company going through strategic or organisational change, we can help you build and maintain a top class, high performing finance function that understands the bigger picture and delivers real business insight.
- We can perform regular monthly financial performance reviews of your business.
- We can co-ordinate and deliver entire end-to-end finance processes (e.g. strategic planning, budgeting and/or forecasting).
- We can partner you on discrete one-off projects (e.g. business case preparations, due diligence documentation).
- We can lead the delivery of large scale finance transformation programs.
Our approach is rooted in the following principles:
- LEAN finance: Cutting out wasteful activity, embedding a culture of ownership and innovation, continuous improvement.
- Strategic Alignment: An aligned team culture beats isolated groups of excellence every time.
- Technology as 'enabler': The real value is in linking people together, not in the technology itself.
- Investing in people: Business Insight is a people skill. Software cannot do it for you.
What makes us different?
- Deep, hands-on specialist expertise in Financial Planning & Analysis that cannot be matched by generic consultancy firms.
- We embrace change and enjoy working at the intersection of People, Technology and the practical application of Best Practice.
- We've honed our skills through trial and error and aren't afraid to try new things.
- We are 100% independent. We do not sell products or earn commissions.
- Adoption of new technology only where value is added, not to patch underlying issues.
Our promise to you:
- We will remain completely objective when addressing your business needs.
- We remain focused on your brief and work with you to avoid scope creep.
- We'll utilise your resources as much as possible, keeping costs down and ensuring maximum transfer of skills to your staff.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Fellowship of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
- Central & South West London
|Phone Number||079 5857 0718|