You may not be able to justify employing a full-time finance person, so a part-time bookkeeper could fill this vital role. Swindon Bookkeeping Services prides itself on being flexible. You will not be penalised for commissioning work on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. I am happy to mirror your business needs.
Swindon Bookkeeping Services can provide:
- Bank and Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Recording sales invoices and receipts and producing Debtors List
- Recording purchase invoices and payments and producing Creditors List
- Preparation of VAT Returns help you claim back input VAT on all possible purchases.
- Liaise with HM Revenue and Customs on any matters arising
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of Payroll and the payments of National Insurance Contributions and Pay as You Earn tax
- Accounting for stock and fixed assets
- Credit control
FLEXIBILITY work every week for you, or once a quarter. YOU DECIDE.
I can provide a complete bookkeeping service off or on site.
You can decide whether or not you would like your paperwork collected or you may prefer to deliver if you contact me to work from home.
- Wroughton, Swindon & the surrounding area
|Address||19 Beranburh Field|
|Phone Number||017 9381 2498|