TaxAssist Accountants offer:
1) Personal Service Visiting clients at home or business in or out of normal working hours, both for initial meetings and collection of books etc.
2) Customer Satisfaction - Business standards in place to ensure deadlines always met and clients always happy.
3) Value for money An agreed fixed price, no hidden charges or surprises and the option to pay monthly with no interest charges.
In summary, providing a high quality, fast reliable service at a competitive price.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Burgess Hill, Horsham, Haywards Heath, Twineham
- Cash, Cheque, Invoice, Direct debit
|Address||Suite A Kings House, 68 Victoria Road|
|Phone Number||014 4423 0777|
TA have supported me since I set up my Limited Company. They worked with me in terms of setting everything up from the beginning, making arrangements with VAT and HMRC, which left me to get on with running the business. They took time to understand my business and just as important what my objectives were. I have enjoyed a friendly and pro active service and would recommend Fiona and her team to any private business. Thanks to the team.
Having been self-employed for 5 years it was time to take the next step and set up a limited company. When you need specific support from an Accountant, you don't want jargon, just honesty and integrity from someone who is exceptionally knowledgeable. That's what you get with Fiona, who has been my accountant now for 6 years. I trust her implicitly as I have the assurance that everything she does is in my company's best interests and I depend on her entirely. Being a company director is stressful enough but knowing I can relax when it comes to my financial matters is invaluable and you cannot put a price on that. With her expert advice, really insightful business tips and exceptionally fast response times, I cannot recommend Fiona highly enough to any professional who wants to get a head start in their field. Thank you Fiona.