Ian Townsend is a TaxAssist Accountant who offers clients a personal service. Clients benefit from the core accountancy services plus other additional services which help clients build their business and gain good contacts locally.
TaxAssist Accountants offer:
1) Personal Service - Visiting clients at home or business in or out of normal working hours, both for initial meetings and collection of books etc.
2) Customer Satisfaction - Business standards in place to ensure deadlines always met and clients always happy.
3) Value for money - An agreed fixed price, no hidden charges or surprises and the option to pay monthly with no interest charges.
In summary, providing a high quality, fast reliable service at a competitive price.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Cirencester, Stroud, Stonehouse
- Cash, Cheque, Direct debit, Invoice
|Address||Unit 9 Cirencester Office Park, Tetbury Road|
|Phone Number||01285 700777|
- I would recommend this business
Highly recommend Shane very knowledgable and has helped us grow our business over the years
|Value for money|
|Service & support|
Ian had been fantastic managing our accounts and submissions to HMRC for the last two years since we set up our own small business. He is always ready to answer any queries. It is also great that he offers paying the costs by instalments rather than being landed with one accountancy bill at the end of the year.
If you are looking for a helpful, friendly accountant then look no further! Ian helped me and my small business prepare our company accounts with relative ease! Ian is always at the end of the phone or computer to answer any queries and offers an excellent service at a competitive price. Brilliant!!
I have been with Ian (TaxAssist) since 2013 and must say it was probably one of the best business decisions I made. Ian is knowledgeable, friendly and professional and best of all is there to talk to or meet when required - usually at short notice!